OOTD

10:00 AM

Look By LeBlanc
Turbans and Headwraps

Sometimes a bad hair day will call for a little reinforcement, and with as much hair as I've got, a hat will never be enough. Working a great spring trend for 2015 - as well as a go-to cultural trend, for someone like me-- never fails.

And of course while I attended a friends dinner party, I took full advantage of his perfectly decorated vintage railroad apartment and had a small photo shoot!



VINTAGE Fox Fur collar
A-LINE Wool coat by H&M
AFRICAN original textile by Lafayette 148
FAUX Fur Vest
BLACK boots with gold buckle and heel detail by Just Fab











fin.
 
"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Kinna LeBlanc is an unconventional Artist and Vintage Curatist 
Visit: Kinna LeBlanc Creative for more information

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe