OOTD

10:25 AM


LOOK BY LEBLANC

“I;m mADD FOX” WHILE BEING A lUXE jANE!

During the Misadventures of Madd Fox  pop up shop last weekend, we used social media by getting shoppers involved on the vintage curating and styling action. Attendees styled pieces, posed for a professional photo and uploaded Instagram for voting and a chance to win up to 40% percent off a garment of their choice. I spearheaded the contest by going first and posed for the gawds...ahem...while the room was still empty enough, for me, to be fearless!

I paired my new bespoke vintage garment with cheetah print booties, a gold cased chain purse and beige cocktail hat adorned with feathers all courtesy of Madd Fox. Check it out:




This dress is so beautiful as you are missing significant details not shown in the photo such as the shear detailing in the sleeves and throughout the bodice, key-hold detailing are also centered below the bust and a front split that will have Venus calling to insure those legs!

HOW DO I LOOK?!

Be sure to check out my friend, Monteka Maddox, and her awesome vintage collection by visiting Madd Fox






fin.



 
"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Kinna LeBlanc is an unconventional Artist and Vintage Curatist 
Visit: Kinna LeBlanc Creative for more information

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe