Beauty

1:06 PM

LIPSTICK CONFESSIONS WITH
PIECE LOVE AND SOLE
QUESTIONS BY BRITTANY WILSON | PHOTOS BY KINNA LeBLANC




Last week, I got the opportunity to share with fellow blogger, Brittany Wilson, Author of PieceLoveandSole.com and curator of Dolls in the City social group. 
Sharing her love of Lipstick Brittany brings you weekly pout admiration with Lipstick Confessions.


Our next Confession comes from visual stylist and one half of Closet Luxe, Ms. Kinna LeBlanc . Let’s see what Kinna has to say about her love for lipstick.


What do you love about lipstick?  I’ve worn lipgloss my entire life (my very first email account was effectively named “Pinklipgloss718″) and something about lipstick always felt “mature” to me. A level maturity I was not ready to handle, now at 31 I only want to purchase lipstick in every shade—even if it’s not complementing my skin tone because for the first time in a long time I feel like a “lady”.
If you were a lipstick what color would you be and what would be the name?  If I were a lipstick I would be a part of the PINK BERRY Family. I love pink shades and learned that berry shades of red matches my brown skin tone almost perfectly. my shade name would be called “Magenta Peabody” (patent pending:)) 
What is your favorite lipstick of the moment, when did you wear it last and how did you wear it?  I am currently wearing “Extreme Coral” (matte orange), “Kiss Red” (matte red) by R.K. Kiss and “Christie” (matte pink) by H&M. I Normally wear “Kiss Red” alone. However this memorial day weekened, I decided to get a little creative with all 3 colors… creating a “Retro Red” hue, perfect for the summer season. I was rather surprised that it came out so cool!
What made you choose this color?  This combo just works for me!  I love mixing things up…lipstick is no different!
What is your favorite brand and why?  I would say that my favorite brand is Sephora.
Fab as always, thanks again Kinna! Up next, the other half of Closet Luxe and The Closet Freak herself, Chante! xoxo





fin.





 
"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Kinna LeBlanc is an unconventional Artist and Vintage Curatist 
Visit: Kinna LeBlanc Creative for more information

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe