OOTD

10:00 AM




WEDGES AND BOWS BUT NO CAMEL’S TOES
By Kinna LeBlanc | Photos by Alissa Nichole 

Last week I had the pleasure of sitting down with Glam Couleur who interviewed me for the budding new website community. As you know I wear many hats in the world of Art and Style and I can't wait to see how this awesome interview (and Happy Hour season) with Alissa Nichole, it's founding editor.

Glam Couleur is an amazing growing community for fashion stylist and image consultants of color, who are interesting in getting their foot in the door of style!
I can't wait to read and see how this community grows and I am very honored to have been a part of it's early stages of glam!

Here's what I threw together to run downtown Brooklyn and meet with Alissa


LOOK BY LEBLANC
COAT: Vintage 1950's Swing Coat
TEE SHIRT: H&M Summer 2015
JEANS: High Waist denim. H&M Summer 2015
SHOES: Suede Wedges by Rouge for Rainbow Shops
PURSE: Vintage Perry Ellis





Dollar Store Accessories:
Many people are always surprised to know that I find the best things in the oddest places. It's just always something I've done when shopping --to look where no one else is looking-- It's a tactic I picked up from the immigrant bargainista's in my family and I guess it's a comes from having LITTLE NO MONEY :)

ROUND FRAMES: 
$5 Local African Vendor-- Flatbush/Church Ave, Brooklyn, NY
BICENTENNIAL BIKE EARRINGS: 
$1.00 Beauty Supply shop Livonia Ave., Brooklyn NY
RINGS: H&M Summer 2015
NECKLACE: Mijorni Jewelry
HEAD BAND: 
DIY  Head band (made with wire and fabric)


Nails:
Jane Nails by Me, inspired by Stylist Olori Swank




fin.





"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Kinna LeBlanc is an unconventional Artist and Vintage Curatist 
Visit: Kinna LeBlanc Creative for more information

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe