OOTD

2:41 PM



EQUESTRIAN CHIC
Photos by: A Gentleman on the Street


Last Tuesday I woke up day dreaming of horse back riding. Now, since I don't own a horse or have even taken the time out to visit Prospect Park stables in my own hometown, I decided to simply look the part instead! What do you think?




LOOK BY LEBLANC
H&M SUMMER Read more about the Goodies brought to you by H&M Summer 2015 

Shirt: Blue Stripped Button down shirt by H&M  Past Seasons 
Blazer: Structured Blazer. H&M Past Season
Pants: Beige High Waist skinny pants. H&M Summer 2015
Belt: Vintage Cloth racer strip belt
Boots: Rubber and Leather riding/rain boots by Rouge for Rainbow shops.





fin.




 
"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Kinna LeBlanc is an unconventional Artist and Vintage Curatist 
Visit: Kinna LeBlanc Creative for more information

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe