OOTD

8:35 PM

DIARY OF A FROCK SKIRT
When all else fails.....you umm...I dunno, turn it inside out, cut it, paint it, tear it SOMETHING! that's always been my motto, since childhood and when you can't find something to wear, adulthood is no different.

In this case, I turned a beautiful chiffon dinner dress in to a midi- skirt, paired it with a graphic tee shirt and flat sandals and off I went!
What do you think?

LOOK BY LEBLANC


Dress: Floral spaghetti strap dress. H&M
Tee: Fierce Rumor tee designed by KLC
Bag: Thrifting
Shoes: Just Fab
Sunnies: Wayfarers. Street Vendor.





fin.




 
"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Kinna LeBlanc is an unconventional Artist and Vintage Curatist 
Visit: Kinna LeBlanc Creative for more information

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe