OOTD

10:30 AM


WHITE Florals x Linens



After realizing that I actually did NOT own a pair of white sandals for the summer.... I know. don't judge me. June was a slow month...during the 4th of July weekend, I picked up a couple that were on clearance at Rainbows (2 for $20 woot, woot!) by Pinkkey Shoes.

Ankle strap sandals with metallic detail.
Floral 2 strap platform sandals.
Gotta stay on trend...and on budget!


LOOK BY LEBLANC
  

Tank: Basic Tank, coral. H&M
Pants: Linen drawstring trousers
Shoes: Floral 2 strap platform sandals. Pinkkey Shoes
Bag: Bucket Bag, red. Justfab.com
Sunnies: Round Frames. Street Vendor

Hair Flips Be Like!




fin.





 
"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Kinna LeBlanc is an unconventional Artist and Vintage Curatist 
Visit: Kinna LeBlanc Creative for more information

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe