ON TUESDAYS WE THRIFT

12:13 PM

READ MORE

Earlier this week I put a style/mood board together and its been forever since I've had both retail therapy and some girls time. On Tuesday, Chante and I set out on a girly excursion---filled with antics, laughter and BBQ chicken--- I picked up a few Vintage pieces from The Salvation Army and L-Train Vintage in Gowanus, Brooklyn.
                     

check it out...
PLAYING DRESS UP: Shag me baby, Yas!


coat check

Kiki draper

 Winter Silk COORDINATE
The lighting is a little off, but it's a beautiful deep emerald green silk pant set.


dollar, dollar bills, Ya'll

THE SNUGGLEWOOL


CANDY STRIPER- MONEY EDITION







fin.










  
"OoWw"
 Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Kinna LeBlanc is a visual Artist and Vintage Curatist 
Visit: Kinna LeBlanc Creative for more information

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe