Guess Who's Bizzack!

10:00 AM


Been gone for a minute now I'm back with the jump-off!
Well, not really...it's just a Legendary Lil Kim line.
READ MORE




It's been 2 months since I've blogged due to loss of a computer.Yes, my mac computer finally went caput, in the blink of an eye and right before my eyes, and there was NOTHING I could do about it---it was like watching my helpless chihuahua sim up stream. His poor doggy paddle was just not enough :(

:(

 Instead, I'm now stuck with a $1500 price tag--if I want to ever recover data and the distant memory of all the data, work, art, notes, blue-prints, reference, images, contacts and intellectual art I've created since the beginning of the year. 

That did not stop the show, however, I mean how could it; if I ever want my work back and continue on in this race called life, I must pull myself up by the boot straps and be thankful for the gift of creativity. Basically, make-do and move on!


The Law of Attraction states that "when you visualize, you materialize" and hunty, I visualize myself with a 15" silver top mac-book air in just another month....so let's get to work!


You may have seen, on social media, a few events that happened during this hiatus but I will gladly share more in  detail (just an FYI, there will be minor changes in the aesthetic you're use to seeing---while using an old HP desktop each day i'm greeted with an old feature from computer-land, like USING A MOUSE. Ughh the struggle)





fin.





 
"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Kinna LeBlanc is an unconventional Artist and Vintage Curatist 
Visit: Kinna LeBlanc Creative for more information

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe