OOTD

7:03 PM


I'm such a sucker for outerwear and there are so many options in my closet for the spring. This past week I've  been playing with my US Air force Fatigued jacket...


The hue of fuax foliage is ideal for my spring color palette, which is currently filled with nudes and rose quartz.




This military jacket has been thrifted from L-train Vintage so I jazzed it up a bit by adding 2 broaches and a pin. I have a huge collection of pins and buttons to adorn this jacket with, but It has to be strategic, right now this is all she's rocking:

Let's not forget my .99 store Octagon Sunnies, a string (or 4) of rose quartz pearls and off we go!





fin.

 
"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Kinna LeBlanc is an unconventional Artist and Vintage Curatist 
Visit: Kinna LeBlanc Creative for more information

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe