I'm in Love with the CoCo

9:56 AM


The first day I touched down, I changed clothes and went to Dwever (Patwa word for "stroll")  with my younger cousins.  For some reason the transition from America had me feeling a bit in limbo. I was leaving behind all the turmoil recently experienced by the global black community and heading in to paradise with my family for 2 weeks.  hmmm. 
I didn't quite know how to feel in that moment. 


However I knew I wanted to show PAN AFRICAN SOLIDARITY somehow.





With 2 goddess conrows, I threw on a wife-beater tank top, vintage African print high waist shorts, along with my leopard t-strap sandals from Rainbow shopes and Dooney and Burke leather side bag. I completed by look with my Melanin charmed choker by Melanin Be Poppin

nothing crazy. But just right.
 





fin.



 
"OoWw"
Ms. LeBlanc
follow me:
Kinna LeBlanc is an unconventional Artist and Vintage Curatist 
Visit: Kinna LeBlanc Creative for more information

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe