Take Flight Emoji

10:00 AM


During the second week of September I won the Rainbow Shops Instagram style Challenge.
One of my favorite and affordably chic boutiques conducts a weekly social media challenge with the opportunity for shoppers to win a $50 gift card when they use the hashtag #RainbowStyle. Earlier this month I was the lucky winner who won the challenge and received a gift card!



The reps over and rainbow reached out to me via DM message to let me know the great news, but a whole week went by before I noticed and could claim my prize. By the time I responded the rep was very gracious when letting me know not to worry and that I was still eligible to receive my gift card.
I picked up a few fun and trendy fall pieces with my prize, like an Army Green Flight Jacket, Nude Maxi Sweater, emoji purse and black strappy Sandals.

Remember when your mom would say: never wear all your good clothes at once?! Well, I ignored that old telling and hit-up a brunch date with some of my new pieces.

Check them out

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe