The Pink Jump Suit

10:41 AM

So a spent a hot summer night in a  cheap pink cat suit.



I snagged this limited piece from my favorite one stop style shop, Rainbow, for only $12.99. A rose pink, silky, strapeless jumpsuit to be exact. The piece was also available in grey and had very few size selections on the rack. I was lucky!


                                 

The copped a size "small" which fit much more comfy and snug against my bod than the medium and so I paired it together with a shear blouse and white converse sneakers and was off to celebrate a birthday! Since the suits were very limited I went ahead and bought the grey also. Why not?!



Rainbow Shops  put out plenty of during the summer season and actually have a few styles in thicker material, like cotton that are perfect for the fall.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving your opinion, Toots! It means a lot :)

xoxoxo
Ms. LeBlanc

Post Archives

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe